Friday, June 21, 2013

Curry Corner

Last night I had the best meal that I've had in a very long time (minus anything my mom fixed me while we were in Portsmouth... Thanks mom!). Curry Corner in Lacey/Olympia was absolutely spectacular. Even though we got take-out and ate on paper plates using the bed as our dining table, I don't think I've ever had better Indian food... except for when my friend Liz makes it from scratch, but that's another story!

Such sweet people working there... this little restaurant in a gas station strip mall.

We got the typical fare: butter chicken, chicken tikka masala, basmati rice, and naan, but nothing tasted typical. I've never been to India, so I can't officially say that this was authentic, however, I'm sure that this was the most authentic Indian food I've ever had. Holy cow... we will be eating here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment