Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nami

Earlier this week, my husband and I went out to dinner with his pediatric clerkship site director, again.  We were joined by Jill and David (the two other medical students rotating here at Fort Hood), and two other physicians in the pediatric department.


We found ourselves at Nami, a Japanese hibachi restaurant. They wouldn't seat us until everyone had arrived, so we ended up sitting at the bar for a bit... To my surprise, I found La Crema Chardonnay on their drink menu.  Overpriced ($8), but a nice addition to our wait.

When we were finally seated at the hibachi table, we ordered right away.  I had the shrimp and scallops, and Michael had the filet mignon and scallops.  Of course, being a hibachi place, this comes with soup, salad, vegetables and rice. The highlight for me was the salad because of their ginger dressing.  It was so good that I "stole" my husband's salad, too :)  I would go back just for that... but everything else was good too.  Not as good as Kanki in Fleming Island, FL, but it was a fun place to go with our little peds family in Fort Hood!


No comments:

Post a Comment