Thursday, January 24, 2013

Housekeeping Happiness

There are plenty of things I dislike about our teensy motel room, and don't worry, I'll get around to sharing those things with y'all in the next few days. Now you have something to look forward to!

The thing that I am over the moon about is what I came 'home' to after getting our car serviced yesterday (a little shout out to the folks at Automax Volkswagen in Killeen, TX... I have never experienced a more helpful or attentive group of people in an automotive service department).

This:


Fresh sheets on a made bed.  And I didn't wash the sheets or make the bed.  It was a lovely surprise.

Also, the trash was taken out and there were fresh towels in the bathroom.  

I realize that some of you are thinking, "Duh Anna, that's what happens at a hotel"... but one does not typically live in a motel.  It sort of hit me yesterday that I am not going to wash sheets or towels or take out the trash (although Michael usually does this one for me... what can I say, I lucked out :) for the next 11 months! Wooo Hooo!!!

Did I mention that I love clean linens?  They make my heart sing... so despite the other little things that I dislike about Fort Hood and this motel situation, I am one happy girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment