Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Juicy Mojito

If I say 'Mojito', your mind probably conjures up some drinks that look like this:


Well, maybe not exactly like these because they were watermelon and coconut (respectively) mojitos. And they were DELISH!

However, when I'm juicing a lot, it seems SO wrong to drink cocktails. This is my version of a healthy mojito!


Ingredients:
1 bag of Organic Baby Spinach
2 Organic Green Apples
5 Organic Celery Ribs
1 Organic Cucumber (or in my case 1/2 of a monster cucumber)
3 Limes, peeled
1/4 of a Pineapple
1 Handful of Mint leaves (approx. 20-30 leaves depending on taste)

Juice all ingredients and chill. Add 3/4 to 1 Cup of coconut water. Stir and enjoy!!

This is seriously one of my favorite juices. It is so refreshing and flavorful... just like a real mojito, but minus the empty calories and plus the amazing nutrients!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment