Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Delong's Deluxe

DeLong's Deluxe was a local burger place we visited during our last week at Fort Lewis.


All of the Yelp reviews would have discouraged me from going here, but after passing this cute walk-up, eat outside burger place when I was running errands, I thought it would be a fun place to go when my husband was craving a good cheeseburger. 

I was right. Fresh ingredients, not greasy, good service. Definitely not McDonald's prices (I think our meal was around $15 for two burgers, fries and a shake), but the quality and selection was far superior. Also, they offered a military discount (10%, I think), which I really appreciate.

It was a beautiful evening when we went to DeLong's, so sitting outside on their picnic benches was ideal.  We would definitely visit again if we go back to Fort Lewis!

No comments:

Post a Comment